Moving is a big deal, and we understand how important it is to be prepared. Below, you will find information that we hope will answer any questions that arise. If you have questions or need additional clarification after browning our FAQS, reach out to us and we will be happy to provide you with more information.
What can I expect to pay in addition to rent?
To reserve your apartment home, you can expect to pay the following:
- Application fee: $55.00 per person
- Administration Fee: $175
- Refundable security deposit: $500
- Ask us about our alternative to traditional security deposits with our partner, Jetty
If you are bringing along your furry friends, you can also expect:
- Refundable Pet Deposit: $100 per pet
- Non-Refundable Pet Fee: $300 per pet
- Monthly Pet Rent: $35 per pet
Other fees to anticipate:
- Renters Insurance with a minimum liability of $300,000 is required prior to picking up your keys. Youre welcome to purchase your own policy with your own provider, or work through our preferred provider, ePremium. They offer policies that range from $13-17/mo.
- Reserved Carports and Garage Parking at a fee. See leasing team for details.
What utilities are covered?
Residents are responsible for all utilities.
Are you open on weekends?
We are currently open from 10am-4pm on Saturdays. Closed on Sundays.
What are your office hours during the week?
We are available Monday through Friday from 10am-6pm.
What are the closest public schools to your community?
What are the closest private schools to your community?
What is the shortest lease term offered?
3 months is the minimum lease term we offer.
What is the longest lease term offered?
The maximum lease term we offer is 14 months.
Does every apartment have in-unit washer/dryer? If not, what is the laundry set up?
Each apartment home includes an in-unit washer and dryer.
What are my options for cable and internet?
Internet at Prairie View Village is available from AT&T, Google Fiber, or Spectrum. *verify availability based on your address
Is parking included?
The cost of parking in our parking lot is included with our apartment homes on a first-come-first-served basis. We are unable to accommodate trailers, RV's, or off-road vehicles.
What are the public transportation options near you?
We are right on the NW 41st St and OP #9405 bus stop, servicing Buses 36 and Route 1.
Is there a credit check? What if I have a bankruptcy?
Your credit is run at the time of application. We are provided a simple approval or denial. Some denials may be able to be approved with a higher security deposit based on creditworthiness. Bankruptcies are evaluated on a case-by-case basis.